Final Submission- "The Real Deal"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTk7OyV4yHQ
Above is my final draft of my film "The Real Deal". I was unable to make any further revisions to my film as I was unable to meet with my actors . However there were only a few things I would have done to the film.
I would have liked to be able to make some improvements to my title sequence by making it flow better. I would have done this by displaying the credits, which appeared on objects in the scene, by moving from one to the next instead of cutting from one to the next. This would have required me to rearrange the scene to make the objects closer. However I was unable to make this revision because I could not meet with my actors and I realized that in order for this to look professional I would need to purchase a camera stabilizer which I was unable to do.
Additionally I would have tried re-filming the entire film at an earlier time of day to give the scenes more light. This was not a major concern of mine as the lack of light did not make the film bad, however it would have been better with a little more light.
Above is my final draft of my film "The Real Deal". I was unable to make any further revisions to my film as I was unable to meet with my actors . However there were only a few things I would have done to the film.
I would have liked to be able to make some improvements to my title sequence by making it flow better. I would have done this by displaying the credits, which appeared on objects in the scene, by moving from one to the next instead of cutting from one to the next. This would have required me to rearrange the scene to make the objects closer. However I was unable to make this revision because I could not meet with my actors and I realized that in order for this to look professional I would need to purchase a camera stabilizer which I was unable to do.
Additionally I would have tried re-filming the entire film at an earlier time of day to give the scenes more light. This was not a major concern of mine as the lack of light did not make the film bad, however it would have been better with a little more light.
Comments
Post a Comment