Creative Critical Reflection- Question 3 Draft
At the beginning of this project my skills in camera use where fairly similar to where they are now. I had some trouble centering my subjects in the frame and also I had a problem with my hands shaking while holding the camera. When using editing software, I had trouble editing my short takes in a way that made them transition smoothly. The clips either went on too long with a gap of silence or they jumped to the next too quick. This was a problem specifically with the conversation part.
Now my skills have improved greatly. I focused on centering my subjects in the frame and referred to the Rule of Thirds often. I also stopped the shaking by putting the camera on a tripod. Putting the camera on a tripod also allowed me to film without anyone needing to hold the camera. My software usage improved as I learned how to transition between short takes, allowing the phone conversation in my movie to be more realistic. I was also able to put together a better, more cinematic title sequence with my editing skills.
Now my skills have improved greatly. I focused on centering my subjects in the frame and referred to the Rule of Thirds often. I also stopped the shaking by putting the camera on a tripod. Putting the camera on a tripod also allowed me to film without anyone needing to hold the camera. My software usage improved as I learned how to transition between short takes, allowing the phone conversation in my movie to be more realistic. I was also able to put together a better, more cinematic title sequence with my editing skills.
Comments
Post a Comment