Distribution research- Bohemian Rhapsody
For the theatrical release of Bohemian Rhapsody, the team followed the conventional business model where the film was kept in theaters for ninety days. There was a re-release of the film in a sing along format a few months after the films first release.
For thee home media release, the team first put out the film on digital download. A month after the digital release, they released the film on DVD and Blue Ray.
For my film, I would consider the re-release. With Bohemian Rhapsody, that included a sing along version. With my film, I would have a second release with bonus content and maybe make it a more immersive version of the film by making it a sing along version.
For thee home media release, the team first put out the film on digital download. A month after the digital release, they released the film on DVD and Blue Ray.
For my film, I would consider the re-release. With Bohemian Rhapsody, that included a sing along version. With my film, I would have a second release with bonus content and maybe make it a more immersive version of the film by making it a sing along version.
Comments
Post a Comment