Film Project planning- Casting
Andrew- Main Character
: I am playing the role of Andrew. I fit this role best because I can play guitar. This is important because he is a musician so I am going to have to play some guitar in the film.
Mike- waiter
: The role of mike is going to be played by my Neighbor Mark. Mark is qualified for this because he fits the role of a young waiter. Also Mark is fairly good at blending into the background which the waiter has to do.
Max- President of the record company
: The role of Max is going to be played by my friend Alex. He is perfect for this role because he can have an intimidating presence that is needed for this role. Also he has a nice fitted suit which we will need him to wear in the film.
: I am playing the role of Andrew. I fit this role best because I can play guitar. This is important because he is a musician so I am going to have to play some guitar in the film.
Mike- waiter
: The role of mike is going to be played by my Neighbor Mark. Mark is qualified for this because he fits the role of a young waiter. Also Mark is fairly good at blending into the background which the waiter has to do.
Max- President of the record company
: The role of Max is going to be played by my friend Alex. He is perfect for this role because he can have an intimidating presence that is needed for this role. Also he has a nice fitted suit which we will need him to wear in the film.
Comments
Post a Comment