Film Project Planning- Storyboard


  1. Insert Shot-  My goal in this shot was to set a tone of ambiance. The insert shot shows water being poured into a glass and simultaneously the music starts.  
  2. Close up- My goal with this shot was to put some emphasis on the guitar playing going on. I wanted to accomplish this by putting it front and center in one shot. Also I figured it would help show that I am actually playing the guitar.  
  3. Mid Shot- My goal with this shot was to reveal an important character, Max, in way that demonstrated his arrogant personality. I wanted to have him slouching in his chair to show this. 
  4. Over Shoulder shot- My goal with this shot was to create some suspense during the phone call. On Andrew's end of the call I achieved this with the over shoulder shot. This shows a lack of his facial expressions which gives him a judgmental, almost inhumane quality in the conversation because he is skeptical of the person he is calling. (Max) 
  5. Mid Shot- This shot is the other end of the phone call and I wanted Max to have an equally intimidating presence because he is trying to convince Andrew to work with him. The Mid shot allows us to see his large desk and items in the background like a giant crocodile head that give him an equally intimidating presence. 
  6. Two Shot- My goal with this shot was to close out my film opening with an exiting shot of the two main characters joining forces. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research- Bohemian Rhapsody

Film Genre Research- A Star is Born