Film project planning- Scouting locations
1. Porch
The porch would be a great location for the opening scene of the film where I plan on the main character playing music to a small crowd. The outdoor space reminds me a lot of local restaurants where I have seen bands playing so it would be an authentic location.
2. Drive way
The driveway is a good location for another scene I had in mind. In this scene I would include the main character packing up his stuff and a person approaches him and hands him a business card. However I may not use this scene because it lacks authenticity, I may want to do this scene in an actual parking lot.
3. Parking Lot

The parking lot is probably a better spot than the drive way because it is more authentic. This would give the feeling that the main character is actually leaving a real restaurant. The same scene that I described for the driveway could take place here instead.
4. Office

The office space would be ideal for a scene that I had in mind for the ending where the main character gets a record deal. This is were another significant character, the owner of the company, would be seen. The office gives this scene a sense of authenticity because it is a real office.
5. Conference room

This is the other potential location for the final scene because unlike the office it is a bit more atmospheric. The long table with the owner of the company sitting at one end would give more intimidation.
3. Parking Lot

The parking lot is probably a better spot than the drive way because it is more authentic. This would give the feeling that the main character is actually leaving a real restaurant. The same scene that I described for the driveway could take place here instead.
4. Office

The office space would be ideal for a scene that I had in mind for the ending where the main character gets a record deal. This is were another significant character, the owner of the company, would be seen. The office gives this scene a sense of authenticity because it is a real office.
5. Conference room

This is the other potential location for the final scene because unlike the office it is a bit more atmospheric. The long table with the owner of the company sitting at one end would give more intimidation.


Comments
Post a Comment