Film Project- Feedback and Revisions

The feedback I received made me aware that some of my shots where not produced by a member of my group; which consists of me alone. My main goal in revising is to correct these few mistakes to meet the AICE guidelines for the project. I plan to reproduce the shots wherein one of my actors held the camera by using a camera or cellphone mount. I have considered and will try using my GoPro Hero 8 Black since it has various different mounts that would work well for getting similar shots. I am also considering just using my phone and a bendable tripod that I have for it which could also produce the shots I need. An example of how I would use either of these options would be mounting them to furniture or other objects to get a shot with me in it without having to hold the camera. I am also considering re-recording the music that I did for the film because the music already in the film was recorded with an Iphone which has low quality sound. I recently acquired a condenser microphone which would give the music I record a more clear and professional sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research- Bohemian Rhapsody

Film Genre Research- A Star is Born