Marketing Plan- The Real Deal
For the marketing of my film "The Real Deal", I am going to utilize social media, an appearance on a music show, and a partnership with Live Nation.
Social media
For social media marketing I am going to create an account on Instagram for the film. The account will feature a few clips from the film, photos, and possibly a trailer and some bloopers. I also want to include announcements on when the film is getting released. This page will help the film because it will draw in an audience from social media and it will show them things that might make them want to see the film.
Special Appearance
For press, I am going to have the star of the film (which is me) appear on American Idol for a guest performance. This would be beneficial for the film because it would be advertising to a large audience. Not to mention, the audience of American Idol would likely find the film more appealing because it aligns with their interest in music.
Advertising with Live Nation
A partnership with Live Nation will include them advertising our film with banners and billboards at their shows and ads for the film on screens at their shows. In return we will advertise for them in the films previews in theaters. The advertising through Live Nation will be effective because they host some well attended events such as music concerts. This would be advertising to an audience that would likely be interested in the film.
Comments
Post a Comment