Revision #2
For my second revision I improved my title sequence and opening credits. This change was inspired by our class activity where we looked at several famous title sequences. The title sequence that I found to be the most interesting was the one for the film "Almost Famous." The credits for the film were being written out by a character in their journal. This was interesting to me because it is not a typical way to do opening credits and it made me pay more attention to the credits than do most films.

I re-shot my title sequence with the purpose of making it themed similarly to the sequence from "Almost Famous." I wrote the title out on a piece of paper that looked like a flyer posted on the wall. I then had the credit for my name appear on the screen of the phone of one of my actors via text message. I had my first actor's name revealed by having him write it out on the signature line of a receipt. I had my second actor's name appear on a fallen piece of paper which I then crumpled up and threw away. I then had the final credit, "Music performed by Tyler Cook,"appear on a piece of sheet music on my music stand.

I re-shot my title sequence with the purpose of making it themed similarly to the sequence from "Almost Famous." I wrote the title out on a piece of paper that looked like a flyer posted on the wall. I then had the credit for my name appear on the screen of the phone of one of my actors via text message. I had my first actor's name revealed by having him write it out on the signature line of a receipt. I had my second actor's name appear on a fallen piece of paper which I then crumpled up and threw away. I then had the final credit, "Music performed by Tyler Cook,"appear on a piece of sheet music on my music stand.
Comments
Post a Comment